Yesterday, I called the cust serv 800 no. with a question about the
difference between two ticker symbols of this one international stock.
Although the rep I first spoke with wasn't able to help me, she quickly
transferred me to a broker who could, and I didn't sit on hold for even
three minutes. The broker solved my problem in a snap, and I'm a happy
shareholder today. I'm a massive advocate of youngsters
investing, so if you're looking to start, even if you have very little
money, look no further than Charles Schwab (unless you're really broke,
then look to Sharebuilder. I had a good experience with them, but had to
switch to Schwab because of my job). Excellent customer service,
decently priced trades, and a pretty easy-to-navigate website. Highest
regards!
1845 K St NW
Ground Floor
(between N 18th St & N 19th St)
Washington, DC 20006
(202) 530-7842
No comments:
Post a Comment