I have been travelling to Russia for about 6 years now, and have "tried" many variations of Visa and travel programs. Having a lot of experience with many agencies, I can say with confidence that "Marina" at Cinderella Travel is THE BEST!
Travelling to Russia can be very challenging, especially with regards to Visa documentation. Marina has helped me out so many times with problems that I created for myself. I am guilty of leaving things to the last minute at times, and each time I have had an issue, She has come through for me. She is knowledgeable, professional, and most importantly understands the ins and outs of "the system".
I highly recommend Cinderella Travel, specifically "Marina" if you have any Russian travel needs. She is the best, and I have tried other places, and tried doing the visa work on my own. Call and ask for Marina. (Queens office) You won't regret it.
149 Madison Ave
(between 31st St & 32nd St)
New York, NY 10016
Neighborhoods: Midtown East, Murray Hill
(212) 532-1700
No comments:
Post a Comment