Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Economist Review

Drool. Orgasm. Drool. Orgasm. CB is right, this is porn, and my favorite kind - business, finance, economics. This is my life with The Economist. Lordy how I love it. I always have at least one copy on me, if not two or three (yes that would be at least one, see, The Economist even taught me how to count and think logically, see, it's practically replaced the American education system!).

Yes, I disagree with some of their views. Then I write them a letter. It never gets published because there are smarter people with more intelligent and valuable points and the letters pages are small, but one day, they will publish something. Natasha did it...she got her letter in...for that, I will always respect her. That was a side note gone awry.

The writing style, the coverage, it's all so awesome. However, the research group aspect is even cooler! They have a huge amount of information to draw on, and it is truly impressive. Get a subscription and you can access a lot of stuff online, the hardcore research is harder to get a hold of, but so well worth it. Country reports, economic analysis, news, etc. Rock. Drool. Orgasm.

111 W 57th St
(between 7th Ave & Avenue Of The Americas)
New York, NY 10019
Neighborhood: Midtown West
(212) 541-0500

No comments:

Post a Comment